JACK A DISCORD ACCOUNT WITH BASIC SOCIAL ENGINEERING (NOT TOKEN GRABBING)

1. You're going to have to make yourself look like an idiot. Whenever I do this with someone I argue with, I talk about how I have a "Discord Insider" and how I can easily access their linked PayPal address. What you're trying to do right now is getting them to show their payment page.

2. Eventually make them show their payment page, if they are using a PayPal you're not getting the account, just move on. If it shows a card though, it should say the type of card (e.g. Visa) and the last 4 digits of the card. This is what you want.

3. You're going to need to find their Discord email, this is pretty easy if you already have leads on them, but if you don't, it's pretty easy to get someone to screenshare and for them to accidentally show an email. For egotistical people on Discord, just call them poor and they will rush to screensharing their Exodus for you.

4. Once you have the email, the card type, and the last 4 digits of the card, contact Discord support and say your account has been hacked and you are being harassed by the person who jacked it. Explain they jacked your email, and that your Discord account uses the same password. Say you can verify the payment information on the account, usually this is enough, but sometimes they ask for things like a general location or a timezone aswell.

5. You can then have the account moved to a new email, and you can secure it until they go to support themselves. This isn't a 100% working method, some people don't have nitro and some use PayPal, but it works fairly frequently.