Successful RTX 3080 SE

Hello,

I just completed an SE, with a confirmation over the phone that a new RTX 3080 will replace my “broken” one. All I simply did was attempt a ton of order IDs until I got the precious 3080. I had said that it was damaged in shipping, and that it was faulty at use, and I changed the address to a drop off. It’ll be there November 28th, so about 3 days from now. Regardless, it was easy.

Ill post a possible method for graphics cards.

-ForeverGnomed

‌S‍GF‌‌o‌YSB‍s‌b29rIGF0IGV2‌Z‌XJ‍5b‌2‌5‍lIG5vdC‍ByZWFk‌aW‍‌5nIH‍Ro‌aXMgYmFzZTY0Li‍B‍JZiB5b3Ugc2V‍l‍IHRoaXMsIHBvc3Qg4o‍CcY‌m‍Fza‍WPi‌g‍J0g‍aW4geW9‌1ci‍‌Bj‍b21t‍‌ZW‌5‍‌0Lg‍==

5 minutes ago, Vazity said:

Thats fucking pog, congrats! :pepehappydance:

‌S‍GF‌‌o‌YSB‍s‌b29rIGF0IGV2‌Z‌XJ‍5b‌2‌5‍lIG5vdC‍ByZWFk‌aW‍‌5nIH‍Ro‌aXMgYmFzZTY0Li‍B‍JZiB5b3Ugc2V‍l‍IHRoaXMsIHBvc3Qg4o‍CcY‌m‍Fza‍WPi‌g‍J0g‍aW4geW9‌1ci‍‌Bj‍b21t‍‌ZW‌5‍‌0Lg‍==

• Administration
7 hours ago, ForeverGnomed said:

Hello,

I just completed an SE, with a confirmation over the phone that a new RTX 3080 will replace my “broken” one. All I simply did was attempt a ton of order IDs until I got the precious 3080. I had said that it was damaged in shipping, and that it was faulty at use, and I changed the address to a drop off. It’ll be there November 28th, so about 3 days from now. Regardless, it was easy.

Ill post a possible method for graphics cards.

-ForeverGnomed

:pepeclap2: Congrats

(I currently do not sell anything)

Guidelines - Privacy Policy - DMCA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...