Past trauma?

ForeverGnomed

Hey, it’s probably weird as fuck for me to even ask, but have you had past trauma from parents or family members? I live in foster care at the moment, and I just thought of the question.

‌S‍GF‌‌o‌YSB‍s‌b29rIGF0IGV2‌Z‌XJ‍5b‌2‌5‍lIG5vdC‍ByZWFk‌aW‍‌5nIH‍Ro‌aXMgYmFzZTY0Li‍B‍JZiB5b3Ugc2V‍l‍IHRoaXMsIHBvc3Qg4o‍CcY‌m‍Fza‍WPi‌g‍J0g‍aW4geW9‌1ci‍‌Bj‍b21t‍‌ZW‌5‍‌0Lg‍==

4 hours ago, Victus said:

You can ask anything, as long as it doesn't break the rules. Regarding having a past trauma, I don't think I ever had one. wbu?

I’m stuck in foster care, I was taken away from my parents for them running a 2.2 million dollar worth Ponzi scheme. I had to leave my siblings to take care of myself, because everything that had happened to me kept hurting me because I was with them, trying to protect them.

Funny thing is, they were arrested because someone made a noise complaint, and they found my parents warrants. Then the foster care, which is still something that impacts me today, there’s always compromises. The compromises to do what the people in charge want. They cut corners around your mental health, which mine has been deteriorating, but I’m still holding.

I am lucky to have the teachers that I currently have, ones that are actually smart and kind enough to see that I’m pained and take care of me more than any other person has.

‌S‍GF‌‌o‌YSB‍s‌b29rIGF0IGV2‌Z‌XJ‍5b‌2‌5‍lIG5vdC‍ByZWFk‌aW‍‌5nIH‍Ro‌aXMgYmFzZTY0Li‍B‍JZiB5b3Ugc2V‍l‍IHRoaXMsIHBvc3Qg4o‍CcY‌m‍Fza‍WPi‌g‍J0g‍aW4geW9‌1ci‍‌Bj‍b21t‍‌ZW‌5‍‌0Lg‍==

29 minutes ago, Shaikee said:

Well I can't say much coz I haven't gone through this. But tc man stay happy 😜

Well I try my best. Anything to distract me, making music, doing random shit on the computer (which my foster care facility doesn’t like), and just talking to people typically helps.

• Administration
1 hour ago, ForeverGnomed said:

I’m stuck in foster care, I was taken away from my parents for them running a 2.2 million dollar worth Ponzi scheme. I had to leave my siblings to take care of myself, because everything that had happened to me kept hurting me because I was with them, trying to protect them.

Funny thing is, they were arrested because someone made a noise complaint, and they found my parents warrants. Then the foster care, which is still something that impacts me today, there’s always compromises. The compromises to do what the people in charge want. They cut corners around your mental health, which mine has been deteriorating, but I’m still holding.

I am lucky to have the teachers that I currently have, ones that are actually smart and kind enough to see that I’m pained and take care of me more than any other person has.

You got this, I hope that you're doing good, if you aren't , then there is always someone to go to. Stay strong:pepehappy:

(I currently do not sell anything)

Guidelines - Privacy Policy - DMCA

21 minutes ago, Victus said:

You got this, I hope that you're doing good, if you aren't , then there is always someone to go to.

Yeah, I know. I have my way of staying afloat. The system is just so messed up to the point where people that “know” you control your life, but all they see is paperwork. Thank you.

Just now, Shaikee said:

watch netflix or play games start streaming if you good at gaming. if your songs are dope upload on spotify.

chill we all always with you.

I don't use spotify much, SoundCloud is much better for me, and with my group home they won't let me do anything at the moment, or at all, really. I typically just watch youtube all day, or I just sit on forums and discord all day with the phone my group home doesn't know about.

I may not be a foster child but my mom decided she'd had enough of me and sent me to long term care (coincidentally a foster care that houses very aggressive kids, i was not one of them) and it was pretty traumatic. I'm always open to talk on discord and stuff if you need to

:pepehatspin:

2 minutes ago, ATmel91 said:

I may not be a foster child but my mom decided she'd had enough of me and sent me to long term care (coincidentally a foster care that houses very aggressive kids, i was not one of them) and it was pretty traumatic. I'm always open to talk on discord and stuff if you need to

It’s not that it impacts me as much, and the kids at this facility aren’t violent at all. It’s one of the best you could go to in the country, but just the way they treat you sometimes is horrible.

9 minutes ago, ATmel91 said:

Im sorry :( I wish i could help you

It’s all good. I’m still me, still handling it.